Before you seek assistance, ensure that you check out and take note of all the following details for your flex card:
- When reporting scratched voucher numbers, ensure that they all add up to 13 digits in length. To indicate a missing voucher number, simply put an "X" on your record, e.g.: 1238XX236XXX8.
- It is imperative that the 12 digits making up the serial numbers (bar code numbers) be visible and clear at sight without any of it been scratched off. In the event that a serial number is scratched off or missing, the flex card will be deemed as an invalid voucher on the system.
- Your particulars for this query should be as follows:
- Number to top up:
- Flex card serial number (12 digits in length):
- Flex card voucher number (13 digits in length):
- Date/time flex card was purchased:
- Error message (if there's any):
To prevent damages to your flex card, take heed of the following tips:
- Ensure to cover your flex card with a plastic bag to prevent contact with water during rainy seasons
- Never use a gas lighter to burn off the silver panel as you can accidentally burn off all the voucher and serial numbers for your flex card
- Always use a coin to scratch off the silver panel of the flex card