Dial the short code *675# to activate these bundles.
The offers will be categorized into 2 groups
Group 1: Smart Phone Users - these are prepaid customers who have smart phones but don’t use data.
Group 2: Rest of the Base - these are non-smart phone users and smart phone users that use data.
Number of Combination Plans for the following groups
Group 1: Smart Phone Users – 8 Plans
Group 2: Rest Of the Base – 8 Plans
- Combo Plan selection
- If you fall under Group 1 Smart Phone users, you will be randomly given 1 of the following 8 plans through an automated selection process.
- If you fall under Group 2 Rest of the Base, you will be randomly given 1 of the following 8 plans through an automated selection process.
- No customer on either groups will be attached to more than 1 plan
- You will still be able to purchase current plans on *675# and *777#
- Customers who dial the short code only see the bundles available to them;
- Expiry of the minutes, SMS and data to be set according to clock hour rather than calendar day(s). i.e. 1 day = 24 clock hours. For weekly and monthly plans, the expiry will be set based on number of days.
- Like the current offers on *675#, Customers will receive an SMS confirmation upon successful purchase of the bundles with time/day of expiry
- Before the expiry of the bundle customers to be notified via SMS:
- Daily bundle – 3 hours before the plan is about to expire
- Weekly bundle – 24 hours before the plan is about to expire
- PayDay bundle- 24 hours before the plan is about to expire
- Monthly bundle – 24 hours before the plan is about to expire
- A customer is allowed to purchase multiple subscription of the same or different plans with following rollover rules:
- If in the case the customer re-purchased the same plan while the plan is still active the minutes, SMS & Data will be rolled over and plan expiry to be extended per defined time from the time of last plan purchase;
- If in case the customer purchase different plan while the previous plan is still active, the minutes will not be rolled over and bundle will expire at the usual time.
Charging Priority – In case the customer already has free Minutes, SMS or Data from any other promotion, the charging priority will be as follows:
- Free promotional minutes, SMS and MB will have the highest priority in RK charging i.e. free minutes, SMS and data will be used first even if the customer has purchased any of the combo bundle;
- If in case, the customer has purchased regular data or SMS bundles, the expiry of minutes, SMS & data will be treated separately that is no rollover or change in expiry;
- The bundle charging priority will be as follows based on the expiry time of the purchased bundle:
- Happy Hour (voice/data/SMS) – lowest expiry (60 min)
- Night Pass (voice/data/SMS) – 2nd lowest (7 hrs)
- Daily regular bundles (voice/data/SMS) – (24 hrs)
- Daily 1Tok Combo bundle (voice/data/SMS) – (24 hrs)
- Weekend Pass (voice/data/SMS) – (48 hrs)
- Weekly regular bundles – (voice/data/SMS) 7 days
- Weekly 1TOK Combo bundles (voice/data/SMS) – 7 days
- PayDay 1TOK Combo bundle (voice/data/SMS) – 14 days
- Monthly Pass (voice/data/SMS) – 30 days
- Monthly 1TOK combo bundles (voice/data/SMS) – 30 days