Once subscribed, users who dial the prefix 338<friend’s number> will always be given an option to select a voice option. If a wrong or no option is made after the user is prompted to do so, the default voice (cartoon) will be selected and the call would be patched through with the default voice option.
Articles in this section
- How does the Magic Voice service work?
- What if I do not press a button to choose a voice?
- What will the receiver of the Magic Voice call see on the caller ID?
- What if the receiver of the Magic Voice does not want to receive the call?
- How do I unsubscribe from Magic voice service?
- How do I subscribe to Magic Voice service?
- What is the subscription fee for Magic Voice?
- What is Magic Voice?