The self-service options available with Digicel are as follows:
- 123, Interactive voice response (IVR) self-care options
- Help Center Self-Care
A. Self-Care Option on the IVR (Calling 123):
With the 123 self-care options on the IVR (interactive voice response), you call 123 and follow the prompts to select the self-care options.
Below gives you the IVR Main Menu in sequential order:
- Top up & Credit support
- SIM card and registration card
- Plans, Promotions and Credit on Loan
- Services like Easipay, Banking, Magic voice
- Mobile phone and data help
- Network and Coverage Issues
B. Help Center Help Self-Care Service
The Help Center self-care is a knowledge based system that provides customers with insight on particular services and products Digicel offers within the country. This great new service helps with addressing the following things:
- It also enables the customer to gain first-hand information on a particular product or service should they need to know more about,
- It is an application where customers will get answers to specific questions about Digicel Products and Services and also latest promotions,
- This self- care service is more like a frequently asked question (FAQ).
- It is important to know that this service is available for all Digicel customers (both postpaid & prepaid), meaning you can go on to and search for an answer to your query that you may need help with,
There are two touch points that you can be able to access the Need Help on:
Download MyDigicel App on Google Play Store or Apple Store on your device to start using the Self-Care Services,
To start using the Need Help option, click on the link below,
To find out more, please chat with us by clicking here or send us an email CustomerCarePNG@digicelgroup.com or go to our Digicel PNG official Facebook page by clicking here: DigicelPNG facebook. Our operating hours are from 8am to 9pm every day.