Digicel PNG Foundation has five (5) main focus areas;
- Basic Health - Funding of Mobile Health Clinics and or Rural Health Aidpost.
- Basic Education - Funding of Primary and Elementary Classrooms.
- Special Needs –Funding of Community Based Rehabilitation Programs.
- Gender Based Violence – Men of Honour Program.
- Community Building Programs (these are the programs we are already funding : Life & Business Skills Program – holistic approach towards Gender Based Violence/ Women Empowerment Program / Community Learning Center – informal pre-schools).
Anything outside of our focus areas is out of our funding focus and so we are not able to assist, however we have an application form should you have any health or education project in your area that needs funding.
To find out more about Digicel PNG Foundation please click on this link: Digicel PNG Foundation
Should you require further clarifications please do not hesitate to contact the foundation on 7222 2601 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org