BIMA Insurance is a Mobile Micro-Insurance provider with 8 million subscribers worldwide. BIMA is using Digicel’s service with its Mobile Micro-Insurance. BIMA uses Digicel’s service (USSD) to facilitate their insurance plans via mobile phones.
- Registration is Free, and is done using confirmation codes via SMS 16211.
- No daily charges will be incurred until the 01st of August as per the registration cycle.
- If you register for 2 of their products, that is, Life Cover and Haussik Cover, both will have K 0.18 deducted daily for respective covers.
Look for a BIMA agent in your local area and ask them to register your mobile number under this service. Refer to information below should wish to contact BIMA:
- Text your enquiry to 16211 and BIMA will get in touch with you within 24hrs.
- The full terms & conditions are available at www.FamilyLifePNG.com
BIMA provides 2 insurance covers
- Life Insurance- for Death or after mat of an accident (disability).
- Haus Sik - for hospital admissions / charges.