BIMA Insurance is a Mobile Micro-Insurance provider with 8 million subscribers worldwide. BIMA is using Digicel’s service with its Mobile Micro-Insurance. BIMA uses Digicel’s service (USSD) to facilitate their insurance plans via mobile phones.
- Registration is Free, and is done using confirmation codes via SMS 16211.
- No daily charges will be incurred until the 01st of August as per the registration cycle.
- If you register for 2 of their products, that is, Life Cover and Haussik Cover, both will have K 0.18 deducted daily for respective covers.
Look for a BIMA agent in your local area and ask them to register your mobile number under this service. You can also call them on their hotline contact details below for more information:
- Customers who want to register can call: 70908162
- Customers who want to know more about this Mobile Micro-Insurance can dial *162#send or call: 70908162
- The full terms & conditions are available at www.FamilyLifePNG.com
- Customers want to make claims can call: 70908100
BIMA provides 2 insurance covers
- Life Insurance- for Death or after mat of an accident (disability).
- Haus Sik - for hospital admissions / charges.