Digicel provides another convenient Service called “ TISA SMS SERVICE”.
A convenient service for its customers to check their TISA account balance using Digicel’s network.
This service allows TISA customers to perform the following:
- Check all their TISA Account Balances
- View last 5 Transactions
- Year to Date Interest- on all Accounts
- Year to Date Interest- on a specific accounts
What do the different transaction codes mean?
- BAL – view Balance of your default account which S1 – General savings
- Bal all – View balance of S1, S2, S3, and L1
- S1 – General Savings
- S2 – Christmas club savings
- S3 – School Fee club savings
- L1 – Loan account balance
- Trn – last 5 transaction of S1
- Int – view YTD interest of S1