The following information gives the answers in regards to the various methods of bill payment and the right time for you to make the payments. You will need to take heed of the following things:
1. Methods for bill payment:
- Cash deposit. This will be made at the Digicel Corporate reception. Payment details to be confirmed by Digicel Finance prior to an activation (postpaid/CUG) being processed;
- Cheque deposit. This can be either made at the Digicel Corporate reception or from respective bank(s) that client has an account with. Payment done will be confirm by Digicel Finance prior to an activation (postpaid/CUG) being processed;
- Direct transfer. Client will have to have internet banking to perform this transaction. Deposits are directly posted into a Digicel postpaid account. Payment done will then have to be confirmed by Digicel Finance prior to an activation (postpaid/CUG) being made;
- EFTPOS: Electronic transfer of funds from customers bank account to a Digicel bank account.
2. Payment process as follows:
- Invoice is due on the 27th of every month;
- If bill payment is 29 days overdue, account is restricted, that is, one way barring - Warned state (concerned accounts postpaid users can receive calls and SMS but are unable to make outgoing calls ,SMS or access the internet);
- If bill payment is 34 days overdue, account is restricted, that is, two way barring - Dunned state (outgoing and incoming calls and SMS will be restricted. Internet access will also be restricted).
Note: For any postpaid or CUG related queries, customer can be able to email our Corporate-care team on email@example.com