If you are having faults or problems with your handset device, it is wise to refer back to your handset manual guide. To know more about your phone, click here. (data charges apply)
Some faults which may occur to your phone are as follows:
- Speaker faulty
- Microphone faulty
- LED backlight not functioning
- Cracked/broken Screen
- Faulty keypads
- Touch sensors not responding
- Faulty charger port
- Damaged phone battery
- Faulty camera
- Damaged headset (headphone) port
- Faulty/Damaged Antenna
- Damaged SIM card slot
- Damaged memory slot
- Bluetooth malfunction
- Software malfunction
- Malware on device
To know more about the different faults that happen to phone devices. Click here (data charges apply)
It is good to make a first hand assessment of the fault you're experiencing with your handset. Follow the basic steps below:
- Check for power - switch on the device and test all the hardware features (speaker, torch, LED lighting etc.) as well as other applications in your device and assess their functionality and performance.
- If there is a hardware defect to the device, bring it to a recognized phone dealer to help you with fixing the fault.
- If it is a new device less than a month old, ensure you check the warranty terms & conditions and immediately bring it to the place where you have purchased the phone to have it fixed right away
- If the device has malware, thoroughly run a deep scan on the device to exterminate any malware
The last resort is to bring your faulty device to a recognized phone dealer and they will assist you with fixing your phone. We recommend you visit your nearest Phone Haus and consult a phone doctor.
To find out more, please chat with us by clicking here or send us an email CustomerCarePNG@digicelgroup.com or go to our Digicel PNG official Facebook page by clicking here: DigicelPNG facebook. Our operating hours are from 6am to 11pm every day.