As Father’s Day is coming up across the Pacific and to celebrate the event, Digicel Top Up is running a 5 week promotion for customers to win a share of more than USD$6,000 in cash prizes.
The promotion is available to both customers based abroad in Australia/New Zealand and in Digicel markets Fiji, Nauru, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Tonga and Vanuatu.
Prize draws are outlined as follows:
SMS & End of Call Notifications:
- Get your family in AU, NZ, USA to send K20 or more of Top Up to celebrate Dad’s & you can go into the draw to win Cash
- Send K20 or more of top up to your loved one back home and you both go into the draw to win cash this Father’s Day.
Mechanics of the promo:
- Ask your family in AU,NZ,USA to send you K20 or more of Top Up for Father’s Day and go into the Draw to score some cash
- You & your family in AU,NZ & US could score cash this Father’s Day when they send you Top Up at digiceltopup.com
- Ask your family in Australia to send you K20 Top up or more and you could go into the draw to win. Tell them to visit digiceltopup.com now!
- Have family in New Zealand? Ask them to send you Top Up this & you both could win cash. Visit digiceltopup.com now
When will the offer be available in the market?
The Digicel Top Up Father’s Day Promotion starts Monday 31st July 2017 and ends Friday 1st September 2017.
What will customers go in the draw to win?
Customers who have correctly entered the competition will go in to weekly draws to win a share of more than US$6,000 in cash prizes:
Prize breakdown (5 weeks period):
Digicel Top Up sent/received from Australia: AU$250 x 2 winners per week
Digicel Top Up sent/received from NZ: NZ$250 x 2 winners per week
Digicel Top Up sent/received in PNG market: K315 x 1 winner per week
How do I enter?
To be eligible for the prize draws a customer should register their contact details when sending or receiving AUD/NZD $20 Digicel Top Up or more from participating Resellers across Australia and New Zealand. Website and App customers automatically enter the draw (using their preregistered details) when sending or receiving the equivalent values in their respective local currencies. The $20 value in NZD, AUD or local currency must be completed in one transaction to qualify.
Does the promotion apply to Top Ups via Ezetop sites such as Ding.com?
Digicel subscribers who receive the qualifying amount of Digicel Top Up are eligible. However customers who send through 3rd party sites (Eg. Ding.com, mobilerecharge.com, etc) do not qualify as we do not have access to their contact details.
How do I know I am in the draw?
Customers who send Top Up Online (Website &/or App) automatically go in the draw based on their preregistered details (when signing up for a Digicel account). Customers who purchase a Voucher &/or Scratch Card in Australia and New Zealand should register their details when redeeming the PIN number through our Customer care teams on 1800 067 162 (Australia) or 09 965 2715 (NZ). Personal details required are First name, Last name, Address and contact phone number.