Your Digicel SIM card enables you to make and receive voice calls. You are charged as per the plan you have opted for.
Ensure that your call settings on your phone are not set to call deactivate. Please click on this link to read more information: Digicel Phone Guide.
Please try cancelling the call barring settings on the device by dialling #330*0000# and press send. After performing that on device, you will see a notification advising that the call barring is cancelled/deactivated for your device - try make an out going call after that!
However, this does occur on few occasions with regards to the following factors,
- Network outage at local area/region;
- Damaged/faulty tower resulting to no network coverage in local area;
- Extreme weather conditions which may affect the network;
- Fault/damages done to the antenna of the device,thus, unable to pick up network;
Ensure you collect the following details regarding your issue before reporting this:
- Your Name and Location details;
- The number that you are facing this problem with;
- Handset details (Brand and Model of device used);
- Error message;
- IMEI number;
- Duration of problem;
- Your email address;
You can then contact us for further assistance. Click on LiveChat to chat live with our agents through our Digicel PNG Website. You can also find us on our Official Digicel PNG Facebook Page on Facebook. On email, you can send your queries to CustomerCarePNG@digicelgroup.com