Your Digicel SIM card enables you to make and receive voice calls. You are charged as per the plan you have opted for.
Ensure that your call settings on your phone are not set to call deactivate. Please click on this link to read more information: Digicel Phone Guide.
Please try cancelling the call barring settings on the device by dialling #330*0000# and press send. When performing that on the device, you will see a notification advising you that the call barring is cancelled/deactivated for your device, hence, try make an out going call after that!
However, this does occur on few occasions with regards to the following factors,
- Network outage at local area/region;
- Damaged/faulty tower resulting to no network coverage in local area;
- Extreme weather conditions and Natural Phenomena which may affect or disrupt the network services;
- Fault/damages done to the antenna of the device,thus, unable to pick up network;
Ensure you collect the following details regarding your issue before reporting this:
- Your Name and Location details;
- The number that you are facing this problem with;
- Handset details (Brand and Model of device used);
- Error message;
- IMEI number;
- Duration of problem;
- Your email address;
To find out more, please chat with us by clicking here or send us an email CustomerCarePNG@digicelgroup.com or go to our Digicel PNG official Facebook page by clicking here: DigicelPNG facebook. Our operating hours are from 6am to 11pm every day.