This refers to the ability to call ONLY within the Visited Country and back to the Home Country (it restricts the ability to call other countries when roaming).
Articles in this section
- Can I purchase Prepaid Roaming plans using *675# option?
- What is Roaming?
- What are the Post Paid Roaming Requirements?
- What are the prepaid roaming requirements?
- What do I pay for when I roam?
- What is Inbound Roaming?
- What is Outbound Roaming?
- How do I deactivate roaming?
- What is Restricted Roaming?
- Why do I get charged for data while roaming, how do I control it?