The following are some basic reasons why you are not able to activate the Turana Pass on your smartphone,
- If you have not received the notification message informing you about the offer, then you are not eligible. The message will be from short code 16122
- When you do not activate the Turana pass bundle within 7 days after receiving the SMS, your number will be removed from that particular promotion.
- With feature phones you will be unable to access MyDigicel App, thus, unable to activate Turana pass. If you switch SIM card to smartphone with the intention of activating the bundles, this will not be possible as the IMEI for the smartphone would already be under another SIM record on the system, hence, you will not be able to activate the Turana Pass bundles.
In relation to the comments above you must:
- You must at first receive an SMS from 16122. Content of the SMS is as follows:
"Hey Turana! Your FREE Turana pass is available on My Digicel App. Click here (https://goo.gl/yub2KO) to log in and activate Free 1GB."
- Ensure to activate the Turana Pass on MyDigicel App within 7 days after receiving SMS
- If you have a feature or standard phone and you are offered the Turana Pass, you must buy a new smartphone in order to use this Turana pass data promotion.