Digicel has gone one step ahead by providing its customers with the Nius Nau promotion which will get its customers to use our Nius Nau IVR service to listen to the latest edition of TVWAN news. Users will be allowed to listen up to 5 minutes of free news. Once the 5 minutes threshold is reached, they will hear a prompt advising to Press 1 to subscribe and continue listening. Upon Pressing 1, you will be charged 25t per day and will receive a confirmation SMS.
To subscribe to the Nius Nau service, customers have to call 16883 and follow the prompts below:
a) Prompt when customer Press 1:
- “Thank You. You are now subscribed to Nius Nau. Your call is now being forwarded to the latest edition of Nius Nau
b) SMS Notification when the customer Press 1:
- “Congratulations! You are now subscribed to Nius Nau only 25t per day. Dial 16883 to listen to the latest news. To opt out from this service text EXIT to 16883
c) SMS Notification when the customer Press any other key or hang-up after finishing free 5mins:
- “We are sorry to see you go. To listen to the full edition of TVWAN news in the future, simply dial 16883. Thank you.”
d) Prompt when 5-minutes is used Up:
- “Sorry, you’re free 5 minutes is up. Should you wish to continue and listen to the full news edition, simply Press 1 to subscribe .Only 25t per day. Otherwise, please press any other key or hang up to end the call
e) How do I opt out of this service?
- To opt out from this service text EXIT to 16883