This is a service where, when activated, it can allow you to teleconference with up to five (5) people simultaneously. To hold a Call Conference simply call all parties and link the calls. These feature is available in the phone menus. The charges are borne by the initiating party. The call initiating party must be a Post-paid customer.
Articles in this section
- How do I activate my new SIM card?
- What is Call Conferencing?
- What is Call Barring?
- What is DND (Do not Disturb)?
- How can I free up memory/storage space on my phone?
- How do I connect my phone to the internet?
- How do I set a lock for my smart phone?
- What is the IMEI #?
- What is Voicemail and how does it work?
- What are some common Error Messages?