To set up your new Digicel Play Box to your TV, follow the basic steps below;
Step1: Firstly, ensure you have the following items,
- TV Set (Analogue/ Digital)
- A Digicel Play Box
- VHF (Very High Frequency) Outdoor Antenna
- Cables & Connections
Step 2: Secondly, mount the VHF (Very High Frequency) Outdoor Antenna on to the roof top or exterior of the building
- Ensure that the outdoor Antenna has a clear line of sight (LOS) to where the transmitter is located. Click here to know more about LOS.
Step 3: Next, insert the connector at the end of your antenna into the “ANT IN” socket on the back of your Digicel Play Box
Step 4: Once you’ve connected the antenna to your play box, the next thing is to do is connect the Play box to your TV set.
- If you have a High Definition TV, we recommend you use a HDMI cable to get the best viewing experience.
- Simply connect the HDMI cable to the HDMI slot on back of your Digicel Play Box and your TV and on your TV source menu, select HDMI as your source.
- If you have an Analogue TV, you will need the RCA cables which contains coloured connectors (Red, White & Yellow plug)
- Simply connect the plugs into the corresponding colour inputs on the back of your Digicel Play Box and Television. On your TV source menu, select AV
The last thing you do is to tune your Digicel Play Box to receive the signal by following the installation guide instructions
For more information on Digicel Play TV, Click Here.