Free to view is a service that Digicel Play is offering via its channel TVWAN. However to view this channel, you will have to buy a Digicel Play Box.
- What channels are free to view on Digicel Play?
- The only free to view channel on Digicel Play is TVWAN.
- Why do I have to activate this free to view channel?
- Due to recent technical upgrades of our service to provide an uninterrupted quality broadcast to our viewers, you must activate the FTV channel - TVWAN. When you activate the FTV service you will also be able to watch the best news, sports and drama on TVWAN.
- How do I activate the free to view service?
- Step 1: Use a Digicel Phone and dial *515#. Enter your Play Box number/Smart card number.
- Step 2: Select the FTV option to activate your FREE TO VIEW plan.
- Step 3: Wait for a SMS confirming that you have activated your FTV plan. Your FTV plan will be activated for 60 days.
- How long do I have to wait before I reactivate my free to view service? TVWAN will be activated for 60 days when you choose the FTV option on the *515# short code.
- Is there another way to activate TVWAN?
- Yes there is, when you buy a Digicel Play TV plan on *515#. But your Free –To- View service on TVWAN will only be activated within the duration of the TV plan that you have purchased. E.G – when you purchase a 7 day plan – you will only be able to view TVWAN for only 7 days.
- How will I know if my Free-To -View service is not activated?
- You will see the scramble sign when you switch to TVWAN.
- Will I be charged for this service activation?
- You will not be charged as this service is free of charge and it only requires you to dial *515# to activate your Free-To-View channel, TVWAN.
To know more about Digicel Play TV Service please click: Here