Step 1: Open Settings. It’s a gray app that is resembled by gears and typically located on the home screen of your iPhone.
Step 2: Scroll down and tap Touch ID & Passcode. It's next to a red icon that contains a white fingerprint. Normally, you would have added a passcode when you initially set up your iPhone.
Step 3: Scroll down and tap. Turn Passcode On. It's just below the "FINGERPRINTS" section.
- If you've already enabled Touch ID, you'll be asked if you want to keep or delete the stored fingerprints. Make a selection to proceed.
Step 4: Tap Passcode Options. It's just above the numeric keypad at the bottom of the screen.
Step 5: Tap a passcode option. You can choose from four types of passcodes:
- Tap Custom Alphanumeric Code to use a passcode that contains numbers and/or letters and is of a length that you determine.
- Tap Custom Numeric Code to use a numbers-only passcode that's of a length that you determine.
- Tap 6-Digit Numeric Code to use a numbers-only passcode that contains six characters.
- Tap 4-Digit Numeric Code to use a numbers-only passcode that contains four characters.
Step 6: Enter a passcode. Use the keypad at the bottom of the screen.
Step 7: Re-enter your passcode. This verifies your passcode.
Step 8: Enter your Apple ID password. This verifies your identity.
Step 9: Tap Continue. It's below the password field. You have now added a passcode to your iPhone.
For additional information on how to set up a passcode for your iPhone, you can click here. (normal data charges apply)
To find out more, please chat with us by clicking here or send us an email CustomerCarePNG@digicelgroup.com or go to our Digicel PNG official Facebook page by clicking here: DigicelPNG Facebook. Our operating hours are from 8am to 9pm every day.