The New 1TOK + Combo Pass Segment is a result of a few changes which were made to selected numbers for our valued customers. All selected subscribers have been segmented according to their average spending per day, whether it be voice calls, SMS, data usage or recharge. Therefore, you will notice that some plans under the combo menu which were there previously for you will not be there this time around,
Refer to FAQ below should you require clarifications,
*When did this come into effect?
- This was effective on the 8th of August, 2018
*I dialled *675# and the usual 1TOK combo plan I purchase isn’t there. Was there a change?
- Yes, there was. We have made a few changes for selected numbers for our valued customers when buying 1TOK combo plans. If the usual plan isn't there, then it means that your mobile number was selected.
*How was I selected for this new change?
- You were selected according to your average spending per day, whether on voice calls, SMS, or data plans.
*What plans will I be able to buy after the change?
- For each category of daily, weekly & monthly plans, you will be given a variety of at least 3 regular combo plans and 1 unlimited 1TOK+ plan. Plans have also been set depending on the type of phone you’re using, i.e. smartphone or feature/basic phone
*Will the plan change if I switch from smartphone to feature phone or vice versa?
- For now, whatever plans you see now will remain the same, regardless the switching of SIM from smartphone to feature phone or vice versa.
*Will I still have my old plans available?
- The old plans are no longer available for purchase.
*I do not want this new plan, can you change them back to my old plans?
All the old 1Tok plans will be removed; there will be no old plans available for purchase.