When dialling 123, there is now a new & unique option where you will simply need to follow through on the IVR (Interactive Voice Response) to get help with redeeming missing voucher numbers for your flex card.
Read carefully the simple steps below and know more about this new value added service:
- First, you dial & call 123 and listen carefully to the Main Menu;
- Next, select/press option 1 on the main menu for scratched off flex cards or damaged flex card;
- Thirdly, select/press option 1 again for top up with a damaged or scratched flex card;
- Then, you select/press option 1 to add a damaged or scratched flex card to your account;
- After that, you will be asked to enter the 12 digits of the serial numbers (If you are not sure where to find the serial numbers, these numbers are located at the bottom of the flex card ) & enter 4 voucher numbers which are visible on the flex card in sequence from the left to the right end of the flex card.
Finally, a text message containing the correct voucher numbers (full 13 digits) for your damaged flex card will be sent to your phone number for you to do the top up to your account. It's that easy- dial 123 now!
If you require additional assistance with your voucher issue(s), you can always contact us through the following channels:
To find out more, please chat with us by clicking here or send us an email CustomerCarePNG@digicelgroup.com or go to our Digicel PNG official Facebook page by clicking here: DigicelPNG facebook. Our operating hours are from 6am to 11pm every day.