This means that subscribers of Digicel PNG can go to countries where there is an agreement between Digicel network and other networks and use their Digicel SIM on these networks to make calls or send SMS.
Articles in this section
- What is Roaming?
- What are the Post Paid Roaming Requirements?
- What are the prepaid roaming requirements?
- What do I pay for when I roam?
- What is Inbound Roaming?
- What is Outbound Roaming?
- How do I deactivate roaming?
- What is Restricted Roaming?
- Why do I get charged for data while roaming, how do I control it?
- How do I activate roaming?