You can deposit cash into your own secure and private Cellmoni account or a wantok can send you a direct, secure transfer. Cellmoni isn’t a Top Up like service that you do to your airtime to use for making calls or sending text messages. It’s actually electronic cash like a bank uses an ATM or Post Office uses SMK.
Through your CellMoni Wallet, you will have the following services available:
1. Send Moni : Domestic Money Transfer to another CellMoni Customer. The recipient can, with the transferred funds, withdraw cash or use any CellMoni product or service;
2. Top-up Services : Add credits to a prepaid service such as Airtime or Data Bundle, buy a Digicel TV plan or easiPay;
3. Withdraw Moni : Convert your CellMoni into Cash at an Authorized CellMoni Agent;
4. Pay Bills : Pay Post-paid Bills and Invoices;
5. Payments : Pay for Goods and Services at a Merchant;
6. My Account : Do account related queries such as Balance Check, Change PIN and identify closest Authorized Agent and others;
For more details, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our customer service at 888 (operational hours: 6am – 9pm).