The following are what is required of you to do a SIM replacement;
- Your full name (sim card registered under)
- Your current location
- The phone number to be replaced (important)
- Year of purchase (YOP) (eg. 2007)
- At least two (2) frequently dialed numbers.
- Reason for replacement (eg, lost / stolen)
- Personal unlocking key (PUK) or PIN code of SIM card on the SIM card holder
- K10 which is the cost of the replacement (Note: this retail price may vary given that suppliers may add their own mark up prices)
Note: Unless all the above information is provided, a request for SIM card replacement cannot be done.