When you purchase a new SIM card, it begins a life cycle journey where it will at one time reach the final stage of its Life Cycle, known as the Expired Stage.
The following events will render your SIM card to become expire:
- No top up done to account for more than 3 months (105 days)
- Damaged SIM card not replaced to be used for more than 3 months (105 days)
- Direct negligence of number for more than 3 months (105 days)
To safeguard your number, take heed of the tips below:
- Ensure that your number is topped up frequently at least one time in every two months should you have more than one numbers.
- If you are travelling out of PNG, you can always use Online top up to recharge your account. To know more and sign up for Online Top, click here,
- If you have more than one number to manage, you can always recharge your respective numbers via MyDigicel App through selecting the "Voucher Recharge" tab. For more details about MyDigicel App, click here.
"To keep your number, simply check and top up your numbers occasionally - dial *120# now!"