If you are interested in doing a SIM Replacement, you're required to visit a Dealer Store with the following information:
- Your full name
- Your current location
- The phone number to be replaced (important)
- Year of purchase (YOP) (e.g.: 2007)
- At least two (2) or three (3) frequently dialed numbers.
- Reason for replacement (e.g.: lost / stolen)
- Personal unlocking key (PUK) or PIN code of SIM card on the SIM card holder
- K10 which is the cost of the replacement.
Note: Unless all the above information is provided, a request for SIM card replacement cannot be done.
To find out more, please chat with us by clicking here or send us an email CustomerCarePNG@digicelgroup.com or go to our Digicel PNG official Facebook page by clicking here: DigicelPNG Facebook. Our operating hours are from 8am to 9pm every day.