If you are interested in doing a SIM Replacement, you're required to visit a Dealer Store with the following information:
- Your full name
- Your current location
- The phone number to be replaced (important)
- Year of purchase (YOP) (e.g.: 2007)
- At least two (2) frequently dialled numbers.
- Reason for replacement (e.g.: lost / stolen)
- Personal unlocking key (PUK) or PIN code of SIM card on the SIM card holder
- $K5 which is the cost of the replacement.
Note: Unless all the above information is provided, a request for SIM card replacement cannot be done.