To find out your own mobile number, simply dial *100#. Once this is done, a confirmation message will come back to your phone displaying your mobile number. No fee is charged for this service.
Articles in this section
- How do I display my own number on my phone?
- Damaged handset problems and possible fixes
- Why do you need to update apps for your smartphone regularly?
- How to remove icon on handset display?
- Troubleshooting Alcatel 1041x Phone.
- How do I add credit to my Digicel modem?
- There is credit and I can’t make a voice call. Why?
- I am unable to send outgoing SMS. Why?
- How to do a factory reset on your phone
- My handset is faulty, what do I do?