With the rollover plan, when you buy more than one (1) data plan before the expiry, the data bundles are added together as 1 plan. Thus, you are able to see it as 3 Day plan instead of 3 day 500MB with xxx remaining data and 3 days 1.2GB with xxx remaining data.
Articles in this section
- When the remaining data bundle expires, how will I be able to retain it back?
- Are the 1TOK combo plans included in rollover plan?
- Will the rollover plan work if I buy 2 different data plans with different validity?
- Are the hour plans and night plans also included in the rollover plan?
- I noticed I bought a 3 Day 500MB plan and 3 Day 1.2GB plan, it’s giving me accumulated data plan instead of 2 separate plans. How is this possible?
- What is rollover data plan?
- How does this rollover data bundle work?
- Where do I go to buy the rollover data plan?