Please contact customer service by calling 888 and they will assist you on how to get the transaction reversed. To avoid this from happening, it is very important to confirm the recipient number before you confirm the transaction. In the event the recipient has already used the value, the transaction cannot be reversed. You have a maximum of 72 hours after the transaction to report the issue and you must provide the transaction ID which was sent in the confirmation SMS.
For more details, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our customer service at 888 (operational hours: 6am – 9pm, daily).
Articles in this section
- Is CellMoni secured?
- Is CellMoni safe?
- How to load money to my CellMoni wallet?
- How do I send money to another CellMoni account?
- How do I top up my own Digicel number using my CellMoni account?
- How to send top up to another number using my CellMoni account?
- How do I purchase Easipay using my CellMoni account?
- How do I withdraw cash at authorized CellMoni Agent?
- How do I purchase TV Plans on my CellMoni account?
- How to pay Hitron invoice with CellMoni?