No, your CellMoni is protected by your PIN code and nobody can steal your money without your PIN code. If the phone/SIM is lost please call 888 and the Customer Care team will immediately freeze your CellMoni until you can replace the SIM card. Your PIN code will need to be changed to unfreeze the wallet.
For more details, send us an email at email@example.com or call our customer service at 888 (operational hours: 6am – 9pm).
Articles in this section
- Is CellMoni secured?
- Is CellMoni safe?
- How to load money to my CellMoni wallet?
- How do I send money to another CellMoni account?
- How do I top up my own Digicel number using my CellMoni account?
- How to send top up to another number using my CellMoni account?
- How do I purchase Easipay using my CellMoni account?
- How do I withdraw cash at authorized CellMoni Agent?
- How do I purchase TV Plans on my CellMoni account?
- How to pay Hitron invoice with CellMoni?