No, your CellMoni is protected by your PIN code and nobody can steal your money without your PIN code. If the phone/SIM is lost please call 888 and the Customer Care team will immediately freeze your CellMoni until you can replace the SIM card. Your PIN code will need to be changed to unfreeze the wallet.
For more details, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our customer service at 888 (operational hours: 6am – 9pm).
Articles in this section
- What is the duration of this CellMoni easiPay Promotion?
- What is the CellMoni easiPay Promotion?
- Who is eligible for this CellMoni easiPay promotion?
- I am a bulk Reseller. Will I still be eligible for the promotion?
- How can I take part in this promotion to become a lucky daily winner?
- How many winners are drawn each day?
- How much will the daily winner receive?
- What is this easiPay Monthly Grand Prize promotion about?
- How can I become a Monthly winner of the K500 Cellmoni credits?
- How many winners are drawn each month?