Here are the Do's and Don'ts of how to scratch a flex card;
- Place a flex card on a flat surface before scratching the silver panel.
- Always use a coin to scratch the silver panel.
- Gently scratch off the silver panel.
- Keep the flex card in a safe place where it cannot be folded or squashed.
- Keep the flex card in a safe place to prevent contact with water during rainy seasons.
- Do not place flex card on a rough hard surface before scratching the silver panel.
- Do not use a lighter to burn the silver panel.
- Do not use a sharp object to scratch the silver panel.
- Do not use your saliva or water to soak the silver panel before peeling off.
- Do not keep flex card in areas where they can easily get wet.
To find out more, please chat with us by clicking here or send us an email CustomerCarePNG@digicelgroup.com or go to our Digicel PNG official Facebook page by clicking here: DigicelPNG facebook. Our operating hours are from 6am to 11pm every day.