A number of different kinds of interferences can cause you to lose the picture on your TV:
1. Weather Fade - heavy rain or big thunderstorm can block the satellite TV signal
2. Big or Little wind - it can move the antenna or satellite dish away from the TV signal.
3. Sun outages - In March and September the sun is directly behind the satellite.
4. Atmospheric noise - ground noise coming from the earth.
5. Electrical noise - this refers to any power poles or cables in an obstructed view of the dish.
To find out more, please chat with us by clicking here or send us an email CustomerCarePNG@digicelgroup.com or go to our Digicel PNG official Facebook page by clicking here: DigicelPNG Facebook. Our operating hours are from 8am to 9pm every day.