Here is a step by step on how to do channel search for your Direct To Home (DTH) play box.
1. Press "Menu"
2. Navigate to "Installation"
3. Select "Installation" option and press "OK".
4. Under "Installation" scroll to option "Edit TP/Satellite" and press "OK" button.
5. Once on "Satellite Settings" change the satellite to 124.0E_Ku_JCSat 4B by using the right/left navigational buttons or press "OK" on satellite and select the correct satellite by scrolling down and pressing "OK"
6. Press the "Audio" or RED colored button to display "Search Settings". Ensure the correct satellite is selected. If not correct change it to the correct satellite 124.0E_Ku_JCSat 4B.
7. Change the "LNB Type" by using the right/left navigational keys to 10600.
8. Then check to see the "Signal" or "Quality" is 50% and is steady.
9. Then press "EXIT" and this will bring your back to the Installation Menu.
10. Select "Satellite Scan" by pressing the OK.
11. You will see two satellites displayed. Select satellite 124.0E_Ku_JCSat by pressing "OK" button. Ensure that a green colored tick mark should appear to indicate that the satellite is selected. If both are selected uncheck the other one by pressing OK to deselect it.
12. Then Press the "Red" or "Audio" button to initiate channel search. A pop up search option will appear press "OK" on "SEARCH OPTION ALL" Search progress will be displayed and once search reaches 100%, then search is now complete and channels will appear.
To find out more, please chat with us by clicking here or send us an email CustomerCarePNG@digicelgroup.com or go to our Digicel PNG official Facebook page by clicking here: DigicelPNG Facebook. Our operating hours are from 8am to 9pm every day.