The following conditions will allow your SIM card to expire:
- No top-up done to account for more than 120 days.
- Damaged SIM card not replaced for more than 120 days.
- No sim activity for more than 120 days
To safeguard your number, see a few tips below:
- Ensure your number is topped up frequently, at least once per month.
- If you are traveling, you can always top up online to recharge your account. To learn more and sign up for Online Top Up, click here.
- If you have more than one number to manage, you can recharge your respective numbers via MyDigicel App.
Dial *124# or *120# to check the airtime expiry of your SIM card today!
If your SIM has expired, you will require a new SIM as the expired SIM cannot be replaced. A new SIM can be purchased at any of our dealer stores.